The cross wedge rolling mill is a new technology for forming shaft parts. Compared with other processes, it has the characteristics of high production efficiency and low production cost. It is widely used in the production of parts such as automobile ,trolley ,motorcycle ,engine and hardware tools.
The equipment and technology of our company are advanced . advanced horizontal roll forging technology changed the traditional air hammer billet technology which is of high energy consumption and low efficiency.compared to the traditional forging rough process ,it increased the waste reduction rate by 40-80%, improve 3-4 times the production efficiency, to solve the problems that traditional air hammer billet technology can”t
The working principle of the roll with two wedge-shaped mold , rotating in the same direction to drive the reverse rotation of the rolling, rolling into a variety of shapes of the ladder axis. And it also has certain advantages as below:
1. Using frequency conversion technology, it can stop at any position , and work for a really long time. Also it can achieve automatic feeding, to solve the previous problems that always waste the raw materials.
2. All gears with closed rotation, so it can guaranteed the gear is lubricated , that”s why it can be used for a really long time and it won”t make a lot of transmission noise
3. The parts of the machine stay inside in mill frame , so that”s more safe and stable
4. Roll can achieve the adjustment of all directions
5. The guide device can move freely
6. You can control the mold rise and fall by electricity or by hand to ensure the accuracy of the product